Thursday, September 20, 2007

Fall is BEGINNING


This past weekend I went to one of the most beautiful places I have been to in a long time!! Quabbin Reservoir AAAMAZING!!!! It was a beautiful, crisp, sunny, long sleeve shirt day; perfect weather for walking around a ginormous reservoir. Luckily for Shawn and I we happened upon a ginormous reservoir where we ended up walking at least 7 miles and didn't even make it 1/2 way around, this was the view we turn around at...just breath taking.
When I see scenes like this I can't question the existence of God, His greatness and mercy.

Saturday was Shawn's birthday so the beautiful day can simply be Happy birthday to him and a glorious (as my mother would say) day for the rest of us! So even if these pictures aren't the greatest of me here ya go anyway, what can i say i forgot my sunglasses and as you can see it was crazy sunny!



Sorry for the lack of posting lately, but here ya go...ENJOY!