Saturday, December 1, 2007

weekly update


So this week has been another roller coaster...Here are a few tid bits :)

Ok so this was last week; but I just wanted to share some pictures of the cute kids i got to play with at my brother's house; Abby and Peter are growing up so fast; they are both such people and defiantly have their own personalities!


Sunday was my roommate's birthday!!! Happy Birthday Day Nickers!!!! She is so FABULOUS!!!

Work is crazy with getting ready for the big change over next Wednesday! I don't know if i have mentioned, the hotel i work at has been sold and well it is a bit of an ugly turnover. Not sure if this is normal or if the new company really is that "ify"; I guess we will see.

Tuesday I watched The Hills; I can't help but watch this show, for some reason i just love it; i call it my guilty pleasure; it is pretty much a reality soap opera. Good thing it is only 30mins and since i usually watch it the next day (it is a monday night show)i can fast forward through commercials and have it work with my schedule and it ends up only being 15mins of actual show. But one of the great things about this show is the music, this past week they played an artist i didn't know so i looked her up on ITUNES and now i love her (A Fine Frenzy) the song that caught my attention is 'Almost Lover'; check her out.

Wednesday we went to dinner at a fun little Asian noddle restaurant and then frozen yogurt shoppe (literally frozen yogurt); it was pretty YUMMY and great company!!! I love good friends!

Also on Wednesday i found out some very sad news; my cat that i have had for almost 20years died; her old body just couldn't take another cold winter. I loved Frisky; she was/is the reason why i love cats so much - even if they do make me break out in hives, my throat swells close and my eyes uncontrollably water. She was such a good cat. My sister and niece saw her Tuesday and played/loved with her a little; and then they found her on Wed. so i am really glad she didn't suffer a long time; considering last week she caught a mouse and seemed healthy.

Decided on Thursday that i want to learn how to quilt! The problem is the quilt i want to make is about as difficult as it gets; i saw it in the Pottery Barn catalog
Isn't that so pretty!

Tonight i am going to the Havard-Radcliffe Chorous 'The King Shall Rejoice'; my other roommate Christel is singing in the choir; it should be wonderful; I am going to say it again (i can't promise i won't say it again after this either) I love Christmas music and season.

So what is happening in your world?