Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Saturday Adventures

Saturday was a glorious day!!! The sun was out, there was a nice breeze, and it was about 80 degrees. I woke up and knew it was a beach day! Carolina and I headed to a beach I heard was good, Carson beach, we were very excited and it was supposedly easy to get to. I googled the directions and we were off. To start off we hit “unforeseen” traffic, and I fully ticked some guy off, he was livid! (I have mass plates so I don’t know what his problem was) He kept honking his horn and throwing his hands in the air and he was the one trying to cut me off. This went on for seriously 15 min. In my defense I was not the instigator for the traffic problems, needless of what he was thinking.

So we moved along through the traffic and we’re really on our way, thinking we are following the directions to the T. All of a sudden the road wasn’t doing what it was suppose to be doing.(not us…of course) We see some stores to our right one of which was Best Buy, we figure we are close so people will know what we are looking for. We went into Best Buy not thinking we were asking for anything difficult; so we ask the first employee we saw by the door, he didn’t know, he calls another guy over, he didn't know either; we ended up asking 4 different guys none of which even knew what we were talking about! But they were like you can google it over on the computers and you can get directions, Brilliant. So we go over to the computers, goggle and print directions to Carsons beach. I don’t know where we took a wrong turn, but that isn't the point of this story, it is if you ever need directions stop at BEST BUY; seriously BEST place to ask for directions! Also, Carson beach was fantastic and it was so so nice to get some SUN!

Side note I am always amazed at how willing men are to help women they don’t know…What happens when they finally get to know us? Not really men are GREAT, just a bad generalization.